With lower than two weeks until Alabama softball opening day, the public pates have come out. Along with them came the SEC Trainers Poll of how the conference will play out. And there seems to be a difference of opinion.
When it comes to the AFCA Trainers pates complied for football in the fall, it’s presumably safe to say that utmost of them are filled out by someone other than the head trainer. Again, the SEC Softball Trainers Poll opinions more probably come from each head trainer.
In this bean, the conference trainers aren’t as high on the Crimson Tide as the public intelligencers are( trainers weren’t allowed to bounce for their own platoon). Alabama has preseason public rankings of 6, 7, and 8. still the trainers suppose the Tide finishes fourth in the conference.
|Rank||d1softball||ESPN/USA Softball||Softball America||SEC Coaches|
|3||Oklahoma State||Oklahoma State||Florida State||Arkansas|
|4||Florida State||Florida State||UCLA||Alabama|
|11||Stanford||Virginia Tech||Virginia Tech||Mississippi State|
|13||Virginia Tech||Georgia||Tennessee||South Carolina|
|24||North Texas||Louisiana||Oregon State|
|25||Ole Miss||Oregon State||Arizona State|
- Last time’s Bama team began the season 2, 2, 3, and covers in the conference.
- Of their 57 regular season games, Team27 will face nine brigades who are ranked in at least two pates in 18 games this season Arkansas( 3 games), Auburn( 3), Duke( 1), Florida State( 1), LSU( 3), Tennessee( 3), Texas( 2), UCF( 1), UCLA( 1).
- Mississippi State, Missouri, and Ole Miss( 3 games each) are ranked in one bean.
- In the three pates, Tennessee is ranked 12, 12, and 13. Yet, the SEC trainers see them as the alternate stylish platoon in the conference.
- At 3, 3, and 2, Oklahoma State may have their loftiest preseason rankings ever. Hmm. I wonder if it’s because of the transfers they brought in.